issues with FS isochronous device behind HS hub

Hello, all,

We found an issue with FS isochronous device that is connected to the
USB host controller through an HS hub. This is on an embedded PowerPC
platform using an FPGA-based USB host controller. This issue exists for
both FS isochronous IN and OUT transfers behind an HS hub.

The test setup is that the application submits 50 maxp 1 transfers, with
polling interval 4ms. The periodic frame list has 256 elements. The
application submits 2 batches of transfers with 50 transfers each. Other
FS isochronous tests fail too if connected through an HS hub.

Using direct connection, the test passes fine. However, if connected
through an HS hub, there are less than 100 transfers happen on the bus.

What we found is that when connected through an HS hub, the periodic
schedule is enabled, and scan_periodic is called constantly. Our trace
show that the mark of last scanned frame entry, ehci->next_uframe, often
is the frame entry that software links a new sitd in, and when next
scan_periodic start, that sitd is considered as out of date and is
unlinked.

I wonder whether the test setting is correct?

Thanks,
Julie.