Re: proposal: move Linux userspace USB gadget projects to linux-usb GitHub organisation?

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 11:43:57AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, 2021-01-20 at 04:06 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>
> > Right now all the Linux userspace USB gadget projects (libusbg,
> > libusbgx, gt, gadgetd, cmtp-responder etc) are spread out across
> > different GitHub organisations and user accounts.
> >
> > https://github.com/libusbg/libusbg
> > https://github.com/libusbgx/libusbgx
> > https://github.com/kopasiak/gt
> > https://github.com/gadgetd/gadgetd
> > https://github.com/cmtp-responder/cmtp-responder
> >
> > I would like to move each of these projects to the linux-usb GitHub
> > organisation and add some more folks to the list of admins so that
> > these projects can be more collaboratively maintained.
>
> FYI, we have now moved libusbgx, gt and ptp-gadget across:
>
> https://github.com/linux-usb-gadgets/libusbgx
> https://github.com/linux-usb-gadgets/gt
> https://github.com/linux-usb-gadgets/ptp-gadget
>
> We still need to move gadgetd/libusbg and archive libusbg.

What do you mean "archive libusbg"?

> We are also interested in finding funding for development.

What type of funding and for what specific development?  What is lacking
in the current projects here that needs to be resolved?  And who have
you asked for funding from so far?

thanks,

greg k-h