Re: proposal: move Linux userspace USB gadget projects to linux-usb GitHub organisation?

On Wed, 2021-01-20 at 04:06 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> Right now all the Linux userspace USB gadget projects (libusbg,
> libusbgx, gt, gadgetd, cmtp-responder etc) are spread out across
> different GitHub organisations and user accounts.
>
> https://github.com/libusbg/libusbg
> https://github.com/libusbgx/libusbgx
> https://github.com/kopasiak/gt
> https://github.com/gadgetd/gadgetd
> https://github.com/cmtp-responder/cmtp-responder
>
> I would like to move each of these projects to the linux-usb GitHub
> organisation and add some more folks to the list of admins so that
> these projects can be more collaboratively maintained.

FYI, we have now moved libusbgx, gt and ptp-gadget across:

https://github.com/linux-usb-gadgets/libusbgx
https://github.com/linux-usb-gadgets/gt
https://github.com/linux-usb-gadgets/ptp-gadget

We still need to move gadgetd/libusbg and archive libusbg.

We are also interested in finding funding for development.

--
bye,
pabs

https://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/