Re: usb.ids moving around

On 08/18/2009 11:26 AM, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:17:05AM -0700, jack craig wrote:
On 08/18/2009 11:07 AM, Greg KH wrote:
Hopefully yes.  Distros put it in all sorts of different places, so you
might find yours still does in order to be consistant, but we are trying
to get it all sorted out to be uniform.

thx for your time and content of your reply.

Why did you send this only to me?  Please don't take conversations off
of mailing lists, it's considered quite rude.

thanks,

greg k-h
This email has been ClamScanned !
      www.LinuxLightHouse.com
my apologies, i didn't do it on purpose, i just replied to your response; i
expected it to go the same list that sent it!

i would not be rude on purpose, jackc...

--
   jack craig
      jackc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx