Re: RTL8153 1G USB ethernet kernel hang bug

> On 7 Jan 2021, at 09:38, Oliver Neukum <oneukum@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> The unsolved question is what the kernel is waiting for. Or whether we
> have a deadlock. Have you tried a kernel with lockdep enabled?
> Could you try to get a lock with dynamic debugging enabled for
> the module usbcore?

(Un)fortunately I’ve been unable to reproduce this so far, even with the kernel options mentioned in my original message disabled. I’ll post again if I see it. The later message in this thread from Jens Vogler 2021-01-31 may provide some further debug info though.

David