Re: xhci problem -> general protection fault

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 1:45 AM Mathias Nyman
<mathias.nyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been focusing on this part so rewrite shouldn't take long.
> If hardware is still giving incorrect values after this we might
> also need a quirk on top of it.

Hi Mathias,

I just wanted to check back in on this and see how things were going.
Can Andrzej and I help test anything for you?  Have you been able to
reproduce this issue locally?  Anything else we can do to help?

Thanks,
- Ross