Re: System crash with default Gadget and mass storage drivers

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Ramya Desai wrote:

> > Which system isn't responding, the host or the gadget?
>
> The computer that I am using is not responding.

You didn't mention before that you are using dummy-hcd.  That's an
important point.

> > Which device controller driver are you using?
>
> Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller

No, you are using the dummy-hcd controller.

> One more observation is, I don't have any problem with Intel dual core
> CPU(64 bit). The problem is with single core CPU(32 bit).
>
> Please find the attached log file.

The log file doesn't contain much useful information.  Please post a
usbmon trace showing the problem.

Alan Stern