Re: I get a new Thunderbolt domain UUID on every boot

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020, Mika Westerberg wrote:

> Not seen before, but IIRC some laptops require more power than what the
> dock can supply and the symptoms for that are similar that the
> connection goes down and then back up several times.

BTW, apparently this was a Dell BIOS bug- they'd released version 1.6.2 a
couple of weeks ago for my machine (XPS 7390 2-in-1) and I haven't seen it
since. Considering this thing's a year old, I'm not confident in Dell's
ability to be proactive about bugs (but I guess in their defense that did
solve the the last issue I had with this thing).

	-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup  Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Orange County CA