Re: usb.org logos are pulled from www.linux-usb.org

Turns out they got upset that we were using the logos when we don't have
devices that are "certified" as that is the only way they want those
logos to be used.  No amount of persuading that we are just an operating
system, and a group of individuals seemed to work, so in the end, I've
asked them to be removed from the site.
When I consider how about every second cheap USB device runs over the spec with a bulldozer, maybe they should start complaining there..

Florian
--
"_Nothing_ brightens up my morning. Coffee simply provides a shade of
grey just above the pitch-black of the infinite depths of the _abyss_."