usb.org logos are pulled from www.linux-usb.org

Hi all,

I've had a fun few days of back-and-forth with the USB-IF concerning the
use of some of the USB logos on the www.linux-usb.org site.

Turns out they got upset that we were using the logos when we don't have
devices that are "certified" as that is the only way they want those
logos to be used.  No amount of persuading that we are just an operating
system, and a group of individuals seemed to work, so in the end, I've
asked them to be removed from the site.

If anyone has any specific questions about this, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h