RE: Linux Crash with Gadget serial driver

Hi Greg,

I agree and respect your decision this is the reason I start debugging it month back and found few areas that can be useful for any expert.

It will be a great help if community giver some hint how to proceed from here.

My finding is :

1. FreeBSD machine is doing the continuous enumeration to USB device and due to this host side Linux is crashing. In case we stop the enumeration (command is sysctl hw.usb.disable_enumeration=1) from FreeBSD side so host side linux stop crashing.
2. In case we modify the usb_gadget_map_request function by adding it some of printk(around 25) so host side Linux Stop crashing.
3. In case we add printk at entry and exit of fsl_udc_core.c functions .host side hsm again stop crashing.

Any hint will make my day.

Thanks
Shivam