RE: Enabling Device DWC3 Device Mode

Hi Sid,

For DWC3 device mode support, maybe you could check Layerscape platforms
as a reference. There is a doc which has details on how-to: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/LSDKUG_Rev20.04.pdf
search 'Gadget driver' .

One of the example in DTS is arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a.dtsi
and arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-lx2160a-rdb.dts, and you need to manually
update it by following above doc to enable device mode.

Regards,
Ran