Re: Data toggles not reset on "set configuration" for ports handled by "xhci_hcd" driver

I read the usb 2.0 specs and generally came to the same conclusion,
except I wasn't 100% sure because 9.1.1.5 talks about "configuring" in
the context of bringing a device into the "configured" state, which
one could argue isn't really the case if a "set configuration" message
is sent to a device that is already configured with the exact same
configuration.

> Together these should explain the correct behavior.

I'm not sure I understand what you're implying here. That the kernel's
behaviour is correct or not? (You're explicitly citing the usb *2.0*
specs, but that should also apply to a usb 2 device plugged into an
usb 3 port, right?)

Martin