Patches to make multicast proccesing on CDC NCM drivers

Hi,

Miguel Rodríguez sent this set of patches two years ago to fix the lack
of multicast processing on CDC NCM driver:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg170611.html
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg170603.html
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg170567.html
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg170568.html

I've using a DKMS version of them, available in
https://github.com/stbuehler/fixed-cdc-ether-ncm/tree/wip/patches
since more than a year ago, and they are working fine with my Dell D6000
docking station. IPv6 connectivity is broken without them.

Is there any chance to consider those patches (or what would be needed
to make it happen)?
It would be great to have them upstream!

See also: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1779173

Best regards,

 -- Santiago