Re: USB Mass Storage + Ethernet Composite Gadget problems

Thanks for the reply!

On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 09:54:28AM +0200, ext Michał Nazarewicz wrote:
does anyone have any experience with the Palm [composite driver]? Or
at least, could anyone help up with handling this driver under
Windows? As said earlier, I'm trying to create mass storage + RNDIS
composite gadget and so need Windows driver which would handle that.