Re: kernel driver for USB liquid cooler controls

Can you send me the cooler you have?
>From some research I did, all asetek gen 6 (asetek is the OEM for
almost all AIO coolers) coolers should use the same protocol.
I currently have fan control working in an out-of-tree driver, I still
had a few questions I asked on the kernel newbies list I wanted
answered  before submitting this driver.
It would be great if someone with a different cooler could test the
driver as well.

Thanks,

Jaap Aarts