kernel driver for USB liquid cooler controls

Hello USB mailing list,

There are all-in-one liquid coolers for your CPU (like the corsair
h100i), these are populair among gamers and high-end desktop
enthusiasts for cooling their CPU. Under windows these have
proprietary software that control the fan speed, pump speed and most
importantly (for gamers) the RGB led controls.
Under linux there is software that manages to control these devices by
talking to the device via USB. But this doesn't allow for the fans to
be controlled via generic fan control under linux.
As a hobby project I started to implement some of the features from
one of these user-space drivers as a kernel module.
Some features would have to be device specific like RGB controls, but
fan and pump speed could be controlled just like system fans.
I was wondering if there would be any interest in having a driver for
these all-in-one usb controlled coolers in the linux kernel itself?

Thanks

Jaap Aarts