Options for forcing dwc3 gadget to only accept superspeed

Hi all

I have a system, using a Xilinx ZynqMP with kernel 4.19, using the
build in dwc3 core as a USB device. (It is a custom device using
ConfigFS / FunctionFS).

In a certain scenario I would like to force the dwc3 to only connect
via superspeed and not fall back to USB2.

What options exist for forcing the dwc3 to keep retry?

I know about the U2RSTECN from GCTL -
https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/registers/ug1087/usb3_xhci___gctl.html

So was wondering if other options existed, where I can force it to
continue try to connect as SuperSpeed.

Or if it is possible to setup the high speed descriptors for ffs, so
the host automatically will reset the bus / device so it newer will be
reported as connected, unless it is with super speed.

Thanks ahead.

Claus Stovgaard