Re: Host controller ID

Yes  Alan,

  I can see the messages as
1. usb 1:1  <Controller 1>
2. usb 2:1  <Controller 2>

But in the ioctl, I wrote to test  for my sake.  In the code it is
taking Controller 1 only as i can print roothub devnum, which is
always one.

I am manipualting but getting kernel crash.

Can u please guide me to  make changes so that my code will handle the
two host controllers properly.

many  thanks,
Prabhu