Re: Modified usb-devices.sh script - final(?) version

On Tuesday 23 June 2009, Alan Stern wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Here's a new version of the script, and a draft for a manpage.
>
> One small criticism: The man page says "... under /proc (if usbfs is
> mounted)..."  It should say "under /proc/bus".

Fixed, thanks.
I've made a few other minor changes as well (formatting mainly).

Greg: I consider this to be the final version from me.
Note that in the first line of the man page the correct version of
usbutils will need to be set when you include it in the package.

BTW, the manpage for lsmod could also do with an update. It currently
still says /proc/bus/usb is required.

Cheers,
FJP