Asynchronous Mass storage driver

Dear Experts,

I am trying to develop an asynchronous mass storage driver for my custom device.
I am using the default mass storage driver as my basis.

My first question, is the completion routine the first one to be
called if the request finishes?

I wanted to my command submit to USB stack (submitURB()) code in the
driver context and look for the another command from the upper layer.
To do so I wanted to move the rest of the code to completion routine.
If I return USB_STOR_TRANSPORT_GOOD in completion routine, where this
return is going to?

Is there any Asynchronous mass storage reference code available?

Thanks and regards,
RD