Re: Nokia n810 MUSB problem (unable to rx anything on interrupt EP)

I don't have anything attached on the bus to snoop the signals...we're
planning to use
the beagle analyzer...but it'll take its own sweet time for
procurement...so wanted to
know if I can do something in the meanwhile...

thanks,
-mandeep