Nokia n810 MUSB problem (unable to rx anything on interrupt EP)

Hi all,

We're facing a problem while trying to emulate a USB-ether device in
software (using  usb/gadget/ether.c).

We're connecting the tablet to  a linux PC as host. The device enumeration
happens successfully. After this the host side driver sends some vendor specific
commands on the control EP (these commands are for setting up the device
which we're trying to emulate).

After enumeration the following EPs are setup (apart from control EP0):
EP1 IN/OUT- Bulk
EP2 IN - INTERRUPT

The host then polls the interrupt EP and checks for link status from the device.

This is where we get stuck, i.e we see the host putting a interrupt IN packet on
EP2, but there's no indication of it coming to the device (tablet).

We've put debugs in the musb/tusb core to see if the peripheral controller is at
least getting an interrupt. Debugs in tusb6010.c::tusb_interrupt() show that we
are _always_ getting interrupts for EP0 and never for any other EP. The
musb->int_tx value is always 1 !

This is strange because usbmon debugs on the host show that the host has polled
the interrupt EP, but somehow the peripheral controller is not getting
any interrupt
for this EP.

I'm not very experienced with USB device controllers, so any pointers on this
will really help.

TIA,
-mandeep