Problems with testcase 13 [halts]

Hi,
while testing my new HCD I'm getting failures on test #13  [halts]

The failures only occur if other bus activity is present (in my case a
mount,read,umount loop on a mass storage device).

The failure is:
ep 81 bogus status: xxxx != 1
and sometimes != 0

It occurs for both the IN and OUT endpoints.

I have determined that this occurs when the GET_STATUS request completes
but for some unknown reason does not transfer the 2 byte result via DMA
(xxxx is whatever was in memory at that time - if I set it to a known
pattern before issuing the request I see my pattern in the error message.
Using a beagle I see all is fine on the bus and if I look in the
controller's "data memory" [the DMA source] the data is correct there too..

It gets even stranger...

Once this error occurs (only with other bus activity) it will continue
to occur even if all other bus activity is stopped.
It continues to occur even after :
   * Unplugging / replugging the test device (ATNGW100)
   * Rebooting the test device
   * Unloading / reloading the HCD  [which does a hardware reset of the
USB module]

However unloading / reloading the usbtest module gets it working again.

While in the error state I can still run the other usbtest cases fine
and I never see any errors on the mass storage accesses.

Any ideas that may let me keep hair and sanity much appreciated :)

Martin