USB gadget DMA buffer alignment issues

I'm currently trying to finish adding support for the S3C high-speed
gadget (and OtG) block and have come across an issue when mapping
buffers for DMA.

With the ethernet gadget, the buffers are often not aligned to a 4 byte
boundary, and thus when we call dma_map_single() on the buffer we end
up with an unaligned address which the controller cannot handle (it can
only DMA to 4 byte aligned addresses). I have tried setting the DMA mask
with the lowest two bits unset, but this hasn't solved the problem.

Does anyone have any comments on what to do in this case? Is there anything
that can be done to get the gadget to pass aligned buffer? Should the driver
make an alignment buffer to take the data?

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?
A:      One-third less calories than a regular year.