Re: full-speed 1.1 device fails with ENOSPC when connected to (non-root) 2.0 hub

On 05/26/2009 04:04 PM, Alan Stern wrote:
On Mon, 25 May 2009, Hans de Goede wrote:

One thing you might check for is whether or not
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED is enabled in your kernel.  It affects
these sorts of issues.

It is enabled, it is useful to give things a try with a kernel build with
it disabled ?

I don't know.  Try it and see!  :-)

Ok,

I tried it and setting
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED=N

Makes the I want maximum full speed isoc bandwidth all for myself camera
work through the 2.0 hub in my monitor. So this seems to be an issue in
the new schedule code.

Is there anything I can do to help debug this ?

Also I wonder what would be the best value for CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED to
use for a distro kernel ?

Regards,

Hans