RE: fsl_udc status?

We are currently providing 4.14 support with our QorIQ SDK.  You can try the kernel tree at https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/linux/log/?h=linux-4.14.  I think it is tested on T1042.

I see that there are a few udc related patches that only exist on our SDK code base.  Adding Ran Wang who is maintaining these USB patches internally.  We should definitely try to upstream them instead of maintaining them internally forever.

Regards,
Leo