Handling SCSI commands in USB simulator

Hi All,

I'm developing a usb storage driver for a custom device which is under
production. As the device is yet to be ready I thought of writing a
simulator which acts a device.

I'm using drivers/usb/storage as the driver, but inorder to initiate
SCSI commands i plugged in a Mass Storage Device (some other
manufacturer). The storage driver gets the command and i'm submitting
this URB to simulator instead of usbcore by modifying the storage
driver. The simulator does not process anything but assign srb->result
with SAM_STAT_GOOD and returns back to storage driver. At this point i
get command_abort status.

My question is what would I need to do in simulator so that SCSI layer
starts sending SCSI commands one after the other. Do i need to fill
any of other members of scsi_cmnd structure in simulator so that it
can send next command.

Any help is much appreaciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Madhukar