Re: USB keyboard and mouse non responsive at login

On Fri, Apr 05, 2019 at 09:38:58AM +0100, John Travell wrote:
> Greg,
> While I fully appreciate that the origins of 3.13 are steeped in history,
> the three versions mentioned were released this year.
> All came from the ubuntu repositories, not via any paid support.

Sorry, you are going to have to contact Ubuntu for support for those old
and ancient kernels as we have no idea what is in them, what changed in
them, or why they even keep updating them :)

We will be glad to help you out here if you use the latest kernel.org
releases, as we know what is in them.

best of luck,

greg k-h