Re: USB keyboard and mouse non responsive at login

Greg,
While I fully appreciate that the origins of 3.13 are steeped in history, the three versions mentioned were released this year.
All came from the ubuntu repositories, not via any paid support.

I have this one machine still on Linux Mint 17.3, with an old AMD graphics card that is not supported in amdgpu for kernel 4.*. When last I tried them, the open source drivers in Mint 18.* did not correctly support a dual head display. I am not yet sure that LM19 is any better. Because LM17.3 is going EOL I am having to update, but that is a work in progress.

John Travell