Re: USB OTG removal in musb

On 3/22/19 2:10 PM, Bin Liu wrote:

> Please explain the issue in details here, we will try to solve it.

I did some more troubleshooting, contrary to what I stated initially the
kernel version does not matter.

What changed the behaviour is that I was loading g_mass_storage on the
system working and not loading it on the system not working.

Without loading g_mass_storage the port was staying in "b_idle" mode
regardless of what cable was connected, VBUS was always 0 V, USB_ID was
always in high impedance.

When loading g_mass_storage the port was instead cycling between
a_wait_vrise and a_idle with a A cable (not connected to anything) and
properly going to a_host when connected to a device.

How is g_mass_storage linked to the OTG port properly working in host mode?

I'm asking just out of curiosity, since I will be loading it anyway.

Thank you,
Regards,

--
  Daniele Orlandi