Re: usb: dwc2: usb data transmitted to incorrect usb endpoint

Hi Minas,

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 2:54 AM Minas Harutyunyan
<minas.harutyunyan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I not found yet where from come this bug.
>
> Meanwhile, could you please:
> 1. Test same scenario in BDMA mode

Sorry but I'm not familiar with  BDMA mode. DId not find it in the
Altera reference manual or inside the kernel documentation or driver.
Can you please give me some guidance on how to put it in BDMA mode?

> 2. Provide me full debug messages log for DDMA around when the issue seen.
> It's not core bug it's dwc2 bug.

Will do.

Thanks,
Maynard