Re: SHANWAN pad rumbling not working on USB

I think the problem could be this controller ignoring HID Output
Reports. According to drivers/hid/hid-sony.c:1850 line comment,
"The Sixaxis on USB will override any LED settings sent to it and keep
flashing all of the LEDs until the PS button is pressed",
which is exactly my controller behaving on Linux all the time even
after I pressed the PS button.

Those led brightness value plus rumble motor settings are written by
sixaxis_send_output_report().
In my case both led (blinking) and rumble were malfunction.
So it's very likely that something is wrong in hid_hw_raw_request
which called by sixaxis_send_output_report().

Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2018年12月27日周四 下午8:11写道: