Re: Fwd: composite device fails to reset "suspended" flag

> According data book Disconnect Interrupt asserted only in Host mode.
> Programming guide says for device initialization unmask follow device
> specific interrupts: USB reset, Enum Done, Early suspend, Suspend and SOF.
> And on device disconnect asserted interrupts:
> - In OTG_MODE=0,1,3: GOTGINT.SesEndDet;
> - In OTG_MODE=2,4: GINTSTS.USBRst

By the way my hwcfg2 register reads: 0x238ffc90

which according to my manual corresponds to otgmode bits of 0x0: "HNP-
and SRP-Capable OTG (Host & Device)".  So it sounds like I should be
seeing GOTGINT.SesEndDet on disconnect, but I'm not.

--
Frank