Re: usb: CPU 100% hog upon device removal

Hi,

I've just tried out Ubuntu's kernel PPA and this issue is still there.
At least I didn't screw something up on my personal builds.

I've used the following for activating USB dynamic debug:
echo "file drivers/usb/* +p" > /sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control
Let me know if I should have done something else.

Kernel log stays quiet until I do echo 1 > remove, and it goes nuts.
http://www.arter97.com/usblog.txt.xz
(uncompressed size 27M)

Please have a look.

Thanks.