Re: Error reading USB camera in BeagleBone with ARM Debian

Hi,

Yes, this would be the link:
http://shop-orbbec3d-com.3dcartstores.com/Astra-Mini_p_40.html

In the meanwhile I'll check my application with other board.

Do you think there might be a problem with the processor frequency?
I've also crossing e-mails with ORBBEC engineers, and their only
answer has been to suggest using an ARM processor capable of 1.8GHz
Beagle is capable of 1GHz
But I can not see why is this so important as long as USB is well
synchronized and interrupts and driver work well. (Actually I'm not
familiar with ARM USB system, is just intuition)

Many thanks for your help today
Josep M.