Re: Sabrent USB 3.0 to SSD // "UAS is blacklisted for this device, using usb-storage instead"

On Di, 2018-10-16 at 10:41 +0200, Julian Xhokaxhiu wrote:
> Good morning Oliver,
>
> thank you very much for the reply. I will try to build a test kernel
> hopefully later this evening and I'll get back to you.
>
> Meanwhile you can see in the attachment in my first email the output
> of `$ lsusb -v -d 152d:1561`

That is the problem. I just cannot find a quirk for that device.
And the generic ASMedia code should not match.

> Is there a way to test UAS without recompiling the Kernel? Like a
> Kernel argument or modprobe option?

Unfortunately the existing option allow setting US_FL_IGNORE_UAS
but not clearing it. You need to recompile.

	Regards
		Oliver