Re: Audio driver on 2.6.26 over an HUB

Hello to all,

Alan, after your instruction i've included 'usbmon' in my kernel. Surfing in menuconfig, i've been tempted to include also:
- Root Hub TT
- Improved TT scheduling

Situation changed after this recompilation:
- Error -28 disappear !!!
- Playback work like previous build,
  (i've no applied quantitative markers different from my hears)
- Record go on but sound seems really bad.

Going deeply on such 'badness', i've seen that
- Right channel is always ok (in quality is similar to playback)
- Left one has spikes error over samples. In detail:
 o say 90% of urbs have one single error (one 16 bit sample is wrong)
 o say 5% of urbs have 2 error
 o say 5% of urbs have 0 error

Spike error is 10:100 times greater (few time less) so resulting data is seriousely damaged. Strangly error follow sign of data.

I attach you requested data.

Can you suggest me how to proceed to found the cause of this problem?
Is possible for example to save binary data about transfer (not only arrive time, size, direction), eventually separated from HUB -> DRIVER HCD and DRIVER HCD -> MY DRIVER? Have you even heard about such 'spike error' behavior?