usb: usbtest: TEST 13: set/clear 1 halts is getting failed with super speed

Hi,

Posting this query again as I received some mail delivery failure
notification on the previous attempt.

I am running  usbtest test cases and facing following issues:

Setup:
I am using two custom board running on Linux. One is configured as
host and loaded with usbtest.ko module. Another one is configured as a
device with gadget zero drivers. Host and device are interfaced in
super speed mode. testusb application is used on host side test
features. Both boards uses synopsis USB controller.

Observation:
With super speed interface, all test cases are passing except test 13
( set/clear 1 halts). The error is shown in this test case
usb 2-1: verify_still_halted failed, iterations left 0, status -71
(not -32)                                                  usbtest
2-1:3.0: halts failed, iterations left 999

Analysis:
Digging deeper into the issue I have below observation:
--- Same test case with the same setup is passing for the high-speed interface
--- I tried the same test case only on out endpoint. Seeing the same
issue. The test will try to send 1024 byte of data (bulk out) packet.
This will lead two trb, one for 1024 byte data followed by zero
packets. For first data packet, I am getting EPIPE(-32) error which is
expected. Same also expected for zero data packet. But for this trb,
we are getting EPROT (-71) which is failing test case.

Can we use usbtest for super speed interface?
What is expected error code if we will try to send a data packet on a
halted pipe? I checked spec but didn't get any specific mention.

Please help regarding the issue. Any input will be highly appreciated.