Re: [Fwd: iMX31 OTG]

On 04/20/2009 10:31 AM, Andy Green wrote:

The problem I get is that the USB PHY ISP1504 acts erratically session
by session. Sometimes I did succeed to get a fullspeed Ethernet over
USB session running but mostly nothing, or the PHY is in HOST mode, or
has no pullup it should have for device mode.

Anyone else unlucky enough to suffer from this on a LITE kit should check the revision information on their LITE kit CPU board.

Early versions of the LITE kit CPU board from logicpd have a known fault where there is no pullup on the nCS pin of the PHY, so it accepts random crap during powerup.

Swapping the "rev 2" board with a current "rev E" one solved the problem immediately.

-Andy