Documentation On Gadget Drivers (g_ffs)

All that is in tree is ./Documentation/usb/functionfs.txt which I can
not get the information I need from. I happened to find
https://events.static.linuxfound.org/sites/events/files/slides/LinuxConNA-Make-your-own-USB-gadget-Andrzej.Pietrasiewicz.pdf,
but the commands within did not work and I do not know how to
troubleshoot.

I am trying to work on getting libusbg or libusbgx on my device. Is
that the recommended method?

When using gadget drivers, how is the device-capable port specified if
there is more than one?

Cheers,
     R0b0t1