Re: DWC3 question

> which platform is this? Which kernel version?

This is a custom design based on an LS1046a reference board from NxP
running kernel 4.4.74 with patches from the LEDE/Openwrt project.

> you need to sign agreement with Synopsys to get it.

I'll work on that. Thanks. But... based on what you know, is it OK to
expect the PORTSC register to change when a device is plugged in?

In other words: if I want to figure out whether it is a software configuration
problem or hardware problem, is looking at the PORTSC register the best
way? or is there a better (DWC3 specific) register to monitor?

Thanks.