Re: Forcibly bind a device to UAS

Hi Alan&Greg
Yes, sorry, I thought it was simpler. I confirm that also the 4
endpoints required for UAS operation are missing, so everything is
coherent to say "no UASP sorry"
>From the VID:PID you can see that the chipset is a JMS567, which does
support UASP: http://www.jmicron.com/PDF/brief/jms567.pdf
As mentioned, I have another enclosure (not the same hardware model of
this one) with exactly the same chipset (even the VID:PID is
identical) that show up as UASP capable when attached to the same Atom
embedded PC USB 3.1 port
For sure the firmware of the two devices is different
To recap: the capabilities are shown by the device itself, it is not
possible that the USB host itself takes the decision to "filter" out
some capabilities, right?