Q: How does gadgetfs knows that host initiated IN transfer ?

Hello,

I am developing simple loopback using gadgetfs, but I am a bit
confused as to how gadgefs knows that host initiated IN transfer.

Gadgetfs use read/write on endpoints, so as to my understanding, it can only:

1. When using "read" on OUT endpoint - accept a new transfer from host
to device.

2. When using "write" on IN endpoint - start transfer from device to host .

(1) above seems to be simple to understand, but I have
misunderstanding about (2):

Isn't it that a write into IN endpoint should be accepted only when
host initiated a transaction (device should not initiate transaction
by itself) ?

If it must , than How does gadget knows that host initiated a
transaction in the IN endpoint ? (it probably need to be checked
before doing the write in the IN transaction)

Thank you,
ranran