Re: Host & gadget transparent driver

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 11:23:26PM +0200, Ran Shalit wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am facing the following challenge:
>
> We have a camera device, and a ready drivers in the following configuration:
>
> (1) host <--> camera
>
> The drivers for host is a binary, i.e. source code is probably not
> available, and also the protocol datasheet is probably not available.

Really?  A USB host driver that is not released under the GPL?  That's
really difficult to imagine, but you are on your own here as that's an
obvious license violation.  Please go talk to your lawyers about this
problem, or you will have bigger problems if you try to rely on this.

best of luck, you are on your own here, sorry.

greg k-h