Re: [patch]fix oops in cdc-wdm in case of malformed descriptors

Oliver Neukum schrieb:
> Am Montag 13 April 2009 23:06:18 schrieb Tilman Schmidt:
>>     Interface Descriptor:
>>       bLength                 9
>>       bDescriptorType         4
>>       bInterfaceNumber        0
>>       bAlternateSetting       0
>>       bNumEndpoints           6
>>       bInterfaceClass       255 Vendor Specific Class
>>       bInterfaceSubClass    255 Vendor Specific Subclass
>>       bInterfaceProtocol    255 Vendor Specific Protocol
>>       iInterface              5 ISDN Interface
>
> An interesting device. But as it is vendor specific I don't think
> it is relevant to what the cdc-wdm driver should be able to support.

Sorry, subject drift. Indeed my question (whether it is or isn't
legal for devices with isochronous endpoints to advertise any
endpoints in altsetting zero) had nothing to do with cdc-wdm.

--
Tilman Schmidt                    E-Mail: tilman@xxxxxxx
Bonn, Germany