Re: MX25 USB timeout on ID 0951:1665 Kingston Technology Digital DataTraveler SE9 64GB

Hi Peter

Good news.

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 2:35 PM, Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi
<michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Peter

>>> weekend.

>>> it.

>>> I have used a usb hardware tracer. What I can say that basically after the reset the
>>> device try to go in HIGH SPEED mode but the controller can only manage full speed
>>> even is an ehci.
>>>
>>> I have tried the errata to set PFSC bit but is even set from the dts if we force the
>>> FULL SPEED mode.
>
> The big difference I found is the way that they schedule request in
> periodic schedule introduce
> by 3ca9aebac2ebb8f56d2d097636b8c568320a9f87 from v3.10

After reading all the code and check every registers. I discovered
that problem is before kernel
start. For now is a magic mistery. I need to check bootloader source
code. Old kernel and new kernel
works in old bootloader. I need to understand what is done in the
bootloader that make kernel not perfect working

Michael

--
| Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi                     Amarula Solutions BV |
| COO  -  Founder                                      Cruquiuskade 47 |