Re: MX25 USB timeout on ID 0951:1665 Kingston Technology Digital DataTraveler SE9 64GB

Hi Peter

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Peter Chen <peter.chen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > All USB registers, including USB transceiver, USB non-core, and USB core.
>>
>> I need to have some time to go to the platform again. It will be possible this weekend.
>> Have you any idea to restrict the debug apart register dump?
>>

> I am afraid I don't have since imx25 is too old, I have little directly experiences on it.

I have done some testing on top. I can not easily dump registers on
the 2.6.31. I have
recompile the old kernel and re-instrumented it. Well I don't find any
important thing.

The old kernel was using ehci_fsl.c basecode and the new one use
chipidea. Let's say that
some changes are in USB_CTRL usbmisc controller initialization but
even play with those bits
I did not find any failure on that side. I will continue on
difference. Hope that some other have some idea ;).

Michael