Rectifying: xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: Timeout while waiting for setup device command

Hi, I've reported some problems I'm having with this driver to the
linux kernel bugzilla and they gave me this mail, so I'm copying and
paste the issue I wrote in there. Thanks

'I've recently bought an USB 3.0 SATA enclosure, with an 1TB hard disk
works normally on Windows and with another computer mounting the same
Linux distro and kernel version, but with different PC components
(Ryzen 5 1600 CPU, MSI B350M Grenade motherboard) same USB 3 (or 3.1,
I don't remember) port.

But with my notebook, a Dell XPS 15 9550 (lsusb and lspci in the
attachments) I got some random issues with it, I use this disk for
games, I run games on it so when this  happens (see dmesg for what
errors I get) the game on my KDE plasma 5 desktop freezes up, and I
can't kill it, I just have to kill X but then a zombie process
remains, and the overall system is unusable, I got some problems
starting by an unusual CPU usage caused by kworker, solved by
restarting X, however the zombie processes remains and trying to
re-plug the SATA enclosure with the disk on it does not show signs of
life, not releated to the zombie process I suppose but I must reboot
to see disk contents on it again.

I've had another SATA enclosure with caused no problems on this
computer, so the only thing I thought was a "messing" combination of
driver and hardware which causes issues, hoping to solve this issue
I'm reporting this bug in here, I can give all the info you need.
Thanks.'

***UPDATE***
So the problem seems to happen also with that PC, that one with the
Ryzen 5 one, still it works normally on windows so it is not an hard
drive or hardware incompatibility issue it is the same driver problem.