Re: [patch 2.6.29 1/3] musb: bugfixes for multi-packet TXDMA support

Hello.

David Brownell wrote:
On Friday 27 March 2009, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:
If you have so much trouble parsing complex sentenses -- well, perhaps you just shouldn't have missed classes.

Perhaps you should have taken the classes about how to
write clearly?

  Perhaps. Remember that English is not my native language.

Complexity has not been the issue.
Clarity is the issue.  Complexity often obfuscates.

Well, if I seem unclear, just ask *me* to clarify. Because your rewrites haven't added clarity so far.

There's a story, perhaps apocryphal, about an apology
from a well known author:  "I'm sorry this is so long,
I didn't have time to make it short."

  Yes, I certainly lacked the time. :-)

WBR, Sergei